Edge Hill Country School is founded upon the Waldorf philosophy of schooling, our purpose being to offer a learning environment that draws forth each child’s ability to think clearly, feel deeply and act purposefully.
Set in the heart of beautiful Grey County, Ontario, Edge Hill Country School offers small classes, academic and artistic excellence, a healthy environment and strong sense of community.
Our curriculum is designed to:
- develop academic and practical skills by engaging the whole child,
- foster self-discipline, self-respect and a love of learning,
- cultivate respect for the efforts and gifts of others,
- awaken an appreciation for the wonders of nature,
- work together as a community of teachers, parents and friends to create a healthy social life.
Our goal at Edge Hill Country School is a balance of intellectual freedom, artistic creativity and a sense of social responsibility.
Edge Hill Country School offers classes from JK – Grade 8.